Find my Insurance

F1-OPT Visa for International Students

The F1-OPT (Optional Practical Training) visa is a temporary employment visa that allows international students in the United States to work in their field of study for up to 12 months after graduation. This visa provides an opportunity for students to gain valuable work experience and make connections in their field while also earning income. The F1-OPT visa is granted by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and requires students to have a job offer in their field of study before they can apply.

Know more

f1-opt insurance


What is an F1-OPT visa?

How do I apply for an F1-OPT visa?

How long can I work on an F1-OPT visa?

Can I work for any employer on an F1-OPT visa?

Can I travel outside of the United States while on an F1-OPT visa?

Need help? Chat with us