Care To Get All Your Health Insurance Queries Answered??
We at (Student Cover) during this webinar would help you out in understanding different health insurance options, their terminologies, acceptance in your university, how they work in the United States and the most important answering how you can save upto $1500 by purchasing external insurance plan.
MR. PUNEET CHOPRA – HEALTH INSURANCE EXPERT AT STUDENT COVER
Agenda for the Webinar:
- Explanation on Deductible, Co-insurance, Copays, etc
- What plan option would you be having
- How the plans would be accepted in the university (Waiver requirements)
- How your insurance plan would work
- Save more than $1500 on your yearly health insurance cost
- Process to purchase the plan
- How to avail free Travel Insurance, International Sim Card and US Credit Card
Who Can Attend:
All the students joining the University of Chicago in Fall 22 and Spring 23 can attend the webinar.
For any further information, you may contact us: